Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II
COLGATE SMILE NOT KNOWING WHAT'S IN THE BAG............

Inside Garbage Bag

Inside Garbage Bag
Sniff Sniff what's in the bag it STICKS...

PERSONAL GARBAGE III

PERSONAL GARBAGE III
1 WORD..............VOMIT.....AS U CAN TELL FROM THE EXPRESSION FROM MY FACE ITS PRETTY GROSS

Check this out HBO special on Bill Maher:The Decider, HINT he mentions the environment

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BLOG 6 USB VERSUS PAPER


This picture is provided to me by

My efforts of trying to go green, has been small but I try to contribute whatever I can. Now realizing all the time I spend wasting tons of paper(what can I say I'm addicted to paper) I have tryed to in few weeeks tryed to save all my work on a USB driver. I'm well aware that this device has been out for out quite sometime but I guess I have never really bothered. With the USB I'm able to save all my work on this little thing and there isn't any need for me to carry arounds tons of paper. The USB device is great invention for anyone that wants to make a difference in the environment by not wasting TONS of paper. The USB which stands for Universal Series Bus was introduced in November '95, the USB was promoted by Intel(UHIC and open software). Microsoft (Windows stack softwar), Philips (Hub, USB-Audio), US-robotics.



USB purpose was intended to replace the multitude of connectors at the back of PCs, as well as to simplify software configurartion of commmunication devices. USB 1.1 came out in September 1998 to help rectify the adoption problems that occurred with earlier iterations of USB. Throughout the years USB has released upgraded versions of the USB driver its gone from 1.1 to 3.0 , USB's are a great way to save your school work, pictures, powerpoints, etc. This device is the size of a double AA battery that fits in your pocket and weighs practically nothing, the USB is affordable in most places(depending on the GB). Trying your local Circuit City, Best Buy, or Staples could be a great place to could find a USB driver prices run from $15-$80( like I said depending on the GB)........Its a beneficial device that can help you carry all your work without having to worry about carrying tons of paper (just think about how well organized you could be with your school work). LETS NOT TRY TO SAVE PAPER BUT MAKE IT A PRIORITY.............TODAY'S ACTION'S ARE TOMORROW'S CONSEQUENCES........................

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I really need to work on this paperless thing . I have a USB but I don't always use it. For some reason I need to have a copy of things in my hands. Graet job on that . I know it is not easy.