Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II
COLGATE SMILE NOT KNOWING WHAT'S IN THE BAG............

Inside Garbage Bag

Inside Garbage Bag
Sniff Sniff what's in the bag it STICKS...

PERSONAL GARBAGE III

PERSONAL GARBAGE III
1 WORD..............VOMIT.....AS U CAN TELL FROM THE EXPRESSION FROM MY FACE ITS PRETTY GROSS

Check this out HBO special on Bill Maher:The Decider, HINT he mentions the environment

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blog 3-Personal Belongings

On a typical day I use and waste alot of stuff, first thing I use is my toothbrush to brush of course the colgate teeth( I usually let the water run). After that I turn on the t.v. and watch NY1 for the weather, and then I complain to myself abotu how its still hot in October when I am one of the people that contribute to global warming. I leave the t.v. in mute with none in the living room, I then turn on the shower and also let that run for a good 10 minutes(don't ask why). Ok, so I took a shower got dressed and leave for school. I usually buy a nutrigran bar or something fast to eat if I'm in a rush I throw the garbage on the floor or on the subway platform. I carry with me my !pod(sometimes), phone, money and gum. Thats about alL I carry with me, I have notebook filled with looseleaf even thoguh two of my classes don't require it. I have tendency at home to use alot of bounty for any absolute reason.I guess thats why its called the quicker picker upper BOUNTY.........HA....HA...HA.....corny.......

I also like to leave any electronic device in my home on whether or not I'm using it, and i really don't pay attention to the actions i take to the environment. Though that Inconvenient Truth Documentary should be a wake up call for me.

1 comment:

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

Man Lazaro where do you come with these great jokes....anyway stop by to say you look really cute in those pics....btw where r the rest of your blogs??????