Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II
COLGATE SMILE NOT KNOWING WHAT'S IN THE BAG............

Inside Garbage Bag

Inside Garbage Bag
Sniff Sniff what's in the bag it STICKS...

PERSONAL GARBAGE III

PERSONAL GARBAGE III
1 WORD..............VOMIT.....AS U CAN TELL FROM THE EXPRESSION FROM MY FACE ITS PRETTY GROSS

Check this out HBO special on Bill Maher:The Decider, HINT he mentions the environment

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

BLOG-1 WHAT EFECT DO I HAVE ON TODAY'S ENVIRONMENT??????

Now to be honest I don't feel that in the short period of time of me living on planet earth its had any major affect on the planet that I live in (I mean really its only been 21 years).Now do I still feel that I have contributed to the wasteland filth we live in now and days DEFINITLY. I chose this experiment over the food one is because I started noticing the sudden shift in the climate in recent weeks. Now I don't know if anyone's noticed but back in mid-August on a few nights it was pretty cold. Don't you think it being a little strange it being cold in the month of August in NEW YORK???

Throughout the years I was the stupid kid who would throw garbage out of my Dad's car, or constantly use an entire paper towel and use it for the stupidest purpose and then throw it out. I have tendency of taking a shower for a really long time, or when i brush my teeth I keep the water running. Instead of recycling the looseleaf that I use I just throw out in the regular garbage. In other words I don't think twice of what effect this is having on the environment. I mean really who is constantly thinking about the environments condition?????? Its not like I went around and said to myself "By me drinking this plastic water bottle and throwing it out and not recyclying I am hurting the planet". REALLY LETS BE REALISTIC!!!!!

We live in a more selfish society wrapped around the stupidest things the latest cell phone,video game systems, what celebrity did what, or to busy getting drunk then get into a fight with no meaning less purpose. Now to sit here and write this and say I'm not part of everything I mentioned then I would be lying to myself and to you the reader. So with all those distractions that we keep ourselves occupied with who takes the time to think about the ENVIRONMENT...

No comments: