Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II
COLGATE SMILE NOT KNOWING WHAT'S IN THE BAG............

Inside Garbage Bag

Inside Garbage Bag
Sniff Sniff what's in the bag it STICKS...

PERSONAL GARBAGE III

PERSONAL GARBAGE III
1 WORD..............VOMIT.....AS U CAN TELL FROM THE EXPRESSION FROM MY FACE ITS PRETTY GROSS

Check this out HBO special on Bill Maher:The Decider, HINT he mentions the environment

Sunday, October 28, 2007

BLOG 4 WEIGH IN........

Alright in the picture that I'm holding up the garbage it weighed in at 1.4lbs which means that my wthe total weigh is 273.2lbs. Now thats crazy I can't believe all the garbage I could consume in a matter of a few days.... All I had consumed in those two days was a aluminum container that i ate sandwich out of, a plastic container that i soup out of, couple of napkins, plastic fork , a piece of fruit and gum wrappers. Just imagine all the garbage i consume an entire year. It would probably take up my entire apartment. In my experiment I didn't use any bottles, glass or cans just to see what the lighter thing would way out to, and boy was I surprised...

No comments: