Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II
COLGATE SMILE NOT KNOWING WHAT'S IN THE BAG............

Inside Garbage Bag

Inside Garbage Bag
Sniff Sniff what's in the bag it STICKS...

PERSONAL GARBAGE III

PERSONAL GARBAGE III
1 WORD..............VOMIT.....AS U CAN TELL FROM THE EXPRESSION FROM MY FACE ITS PRETTY GROSS

Check this out HBO special on Bill Maher:The Decider, HINT he mentions the environment

Sunday, October 28, 2007

TAKING THE ENVIRONMENT SERIOUSLY

Ok, I have noticed in recent weeks that I haven't really been taking this blog thing seriously and not looking at the bigger picture. This assignment goes far beyond me getting these 10 points on my blog, but its about me putting my part in the environment. 5, 10, 15 years from now lord willing I'm going to be living on this planet and my actions towards mother earth have consequences whether I want to except them or not. In recent weeks I have been using paper towels like crazy, dumbing garbage on the street, printing extra paper that I don't really need, asking for double bags for two or three items, and doing things I know will effect me eventually. Like the shifts of weather from one day to another is definitly going to effect my health. Just in this week alone in the mornings its freezing at night its hot, then the next day its the other way around or then it rains????? I guess global warming is catching up faster than we anticipated. Now I got to take initative and finally decide to do something with myself in my role as a human being.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

It is true we all need to start taking part and need to change the things we do before it is to late.