Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II
COLGATE SMILE NOT KNOWING WHAT'S IN THE BAG............

Inside Garbage Bag

Inside Garbage Bag
Sniff Sniff what's in the bag it STICKS...

PERSONAL GARBAGE III

PERSONAL GARBAGE III
1 WORD..............VOMIT.....AS U CAN TELL FROM THE EXPRESSION FROM MY FACE ITS PRETTY GROSS

Check this out HBO special on Bill Maher:The Decider, HINT he mentions the environment

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blog 7 THE PLANET ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL WASTE LAND.....


Why do certain people feel that the world is their personal wasteland??? What upsets me the most is that if you were to tell someone anything they get highly offended......Really I offended you? I wonder how many years you've been offending mother earth? I was with a group of friends a few days ago and we had gone to one of the fast food places, we ordered the food to go and one of my friends had finished their soda. Now my friend instead of doing the right thing and throwing out his cup in the garbage he placed the cup on the sidewalk and walks away. I then picked up the cup and held the cup in my hand for the entire walk home and then went into his house and threw the cup in his house. He at first started lauging about the fact that I had held the empty cup for the entire walk home, but when we got to his house and I put the cup in house his he was n't laughing anymore. He started getting into an arguement with me and told me if I was crazy, I just walked away. The next day I told him why I did what I did, and explained to him that if he got upset over the fact that I left 1 empty cup in his house try to imagine how many empty cups there are laying around in the world. My message to him and everyone else is that just like he at first thought of my action of picking up the empty cup from the floor as a joke and then he became upset when I threw the cup in the house, is that its not ok to take the environment so lightly and its not cool to throw garbage on the floor. Just like my friend was quick to change reactions, mother nature's reaction can change with its drastic climate. So please remember the PLANET ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL GARBAGE........

1 comment:

Pantera820 said...

Nice Piks and i c u wrote me comments so im writing bak very nice blog so far. And wherte the hell r u i'm in class and ur not here