Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II

Blog 3 PERSONAL GARBAGE II
COLGATE SMILE NOT KNOWING WHAT'S IN THE BAG............

Inside Garbage Bag

Inside Garbage Bag
Sniff Sniff what's in the bag it STICKS...

PERSONAL GARBAGE III

PERSONAL GARBAGE III
1 WORD..............VOMIT.....AS U CAN TELL FROM THE EXPRESSION FROM MY FACE ITS PRETTY GROSS

Check this out HBO special on Bill Maher:The Decider, HINT he mentions the environment

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BLOG 8 MOTHER NATURE IS ALL WE GOT.......

In the past several weeks I have posted the ups and downs that I have with the environment, asking myself how much do I really care about this earth? How many lives can I change by showing the importance of global warming? What individuals that I try to reach out too would really take this crisis seriously? With every passing day we are given updates on how bad the environment is doing, we sometimes don't even need the news to tell us the weather because we experience it everyday, we are also shown the consequences of what could happen if we don't do something about global warming. I feel that our generation has an OBLIGATION to take care of the only planet we live on EARTH.....The Al Gore film was on TV the other day and I watched the movie, now as I watched the film I began learning new things about the film and myself. As I watched the film I felt like one of those parents that get slapped in the face by their ungrateful adolescent and are lefted puzzled by their actions towards them. That's what we have become irresponsible and disrespectful teenagers, running around littering and taking advantage of the only planet we have got. Mother Nature has given us so much to live for and so many things to be grateful for. As i sit here and write this I ask myself if society ever wonders how much damage has it had on the environment. And for how long will we let our actions continue to be the same. Now I have deiced to take a small step in helping the environment. In my house I have tried have try to get everyone to minimize the use of paper towels and decided to buy hand towels to clean the house, I have also have tried not take no longer than 20 minutes in the shower and also try not to have every single light bulb on in the house. Al Gore tells us that its not a political issue but a moral one, and if we allow the ice glaciers to melt, and let it flood the world then we deserve the consequences ......Ask yourself this why are we harming MOTHER NATURE? What did she ever do to you? Then ask yourself this how many earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunami's, natural disasters, have to occur in order for you to get the message and do something?????

No comments: